Benefits to Account Managers:
- National Accounts are looking for something more than DOE generalized benchmarks this tool helps them offer personalized benchmarks to each customer location.
- Provides bill analysis for each of the multi-site buildings in the service territory (McDonald’s, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.) explains the bills, reduces calls to the business call center and raises customer satisfaction.
- Offers total electric building comparisons on rates along with electrification opportunities associated with material handling, swimming pool heating using heat pumps for the hotels – identifying achievable beneficial electrification.
- Reduces or eliminates the time in onsite audits by using this solution as a pre-screening tool.
- Provides a relevant summary report that will outline recommendations via email, print or download.
- Provides an end-of-year summary of energy use with recommendations and a call to action.
Benefits to the Business Contact Center:
- Commonly used for setting deposits for new customers. Give customers estimates of the bills so they better understand the utility deposit policy.
- Access to a library of practical energy technology content.
- Provides high bill analysis keeping calls short when customers who do call in.
- Reduces calls to the call center through self-service problem identification – we have proven this tool reduces the request for onsite audits.
- Assists in understanding rate options. The tool accurately models demand and energy characteristics.
- Ability to send the output report to the customer electronically.
- Outbound communications can increase exposure and encourage electricity use over fuels especially in commercial cooking, water heating, and swimming pool heating.
Benefits to Commercial Customers:
- Help customers understand, manage, and even predict their energy costs.
- Compare scenarios to determine the benefit of changing out elements of the profile and see the impact on total cost, use, and rate impacts.
- Provide energy personalized with their profile, bill data, and weather zone.
- Exposes customers to programs that are available – increases uptake 4x over just presenting the programs online.
- Easy to download, email, or print the report with energy-saving recommendations.
SHOW LESS ^